Screening is for our mutual safety. I would like you to choose the screening method that you are most comfortable with. Unfortunately I am not able to meet with you if you are not able to allow me to screen you. It’s painless—I promise!
- You can send a selfie including your ID, with the info on the ID legible to me.
- You can send two email addresses of two reference-friendly providers that you have seen within the past six months, along with information about yourself that will jog the providers memory of your meeting.
- You can send your full name & work telephone number. Then I will call to hear your voicemail, to verify that you indeed work there.
- You can send your full name and LinkedIn page.
- You can send a selfie exposing yourself, with your face also clearly visible.
Alternative screening methods are NOT available. Telling me to Google your name also does not work, sorry
If you are a celebrity and have genuine privacy concerns, please get in touch with me by email and I will disclose an additional process specific for you.
Thank you so much for your co-operation. I cannot wait to meet you, let’s get screening out of the way quickly so we can spend some precious time together!
After you’ve filled out my booking form if you’d like to let me know directly please feel free to reach out to me at (617) 435-8452. Can’t wait to hear from you!
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @BrainsSpicy
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: Bostonedie